The Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. The developer will provide technical recommendations and develop high quality solutions across multiple platforms (web, mobile, tablet, etc.).
- Develop solutions within the functional specifications while maintaining high standards of software quality
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Design, develop, and test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Partner with our Product Owners, QA and Development teams to ensure technical feasibility and flawless implementation.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience as a Web Developer
- A portfolio demonstrating first-hand development experience with complex applications
- Ability to cut through ambiguity and use good organizational skills.
- A proven track-record delivering flawless defect free code.
- Demonstrated experience of source control, defect reduction and release management
- Four (4) years of experience, within the last seven (7) years programming in .Net environment using C# .NET and Web Service.
- Collaborating with other team members to build and “ship” products.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft development platforms and tools with a specific focus on .NET technologies and frameworks (e.g., authentication libraries, entity framework, etc.).
- Designing, developing, and deploying ASP.NET MVC web applications.
- Designing, developing, and deploying service applications using WCF and other SOA techniques (e.g., RESTful and Web APIs).
- Programming in C# and the .NET Framework (including ADO.NET to access SQL Server
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with e-commerce
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field required.